- UNC Chapel Hill Bachelor of Arts Degree in History in 2009
- Accepted into Texas Wesleyan University School of Law – 2010
- Graduated Law School in two and a half years
- Graduated Second in her class with a Degree of Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude.
- Admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in March 2013
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Real Estate
Creecy S. Richardson/ Associate Partner
Creecy S. Richardson was born and raised in Dare County, attending the public schools in Manteo until her sophomore year of high school when she was accepted at Saint Mary’s School, a college preparatory school in Raleigh, North Carolina. After graduating from Saint Mary’s with high honors in 2005, she went on to attend The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History in 2009.
Upon passing the North Carolina Bar Examination, Creecy was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in March 2013. After the birth of her second son, Creecy returned home to Roanoke Island to raise her children and gratefully accepted an associate position with Kellogg and Evans, P.A in January 2017. She is looking forward to a long career serving her much beloved community.